Sunday, December 21, 2008

CITYLIGHTS FAILURE #5

Saturday, December 20, 2008

How much times do we have to make plans just to go to City Lights, only not to end up going?
My answer: 5 so far.

I know damn well I was supposed to go with friends lastnight.
I know damn well I was supposed to go with friends today.
I know damn well I was supposed to go with friends earlier this month.
I know damn well I was supposed to go the week after the 1st cancellation.
I know damn well I was supposed to go the week after the 2nd.

-----------------------------------------

So me, baby and his friends meet up at the spot which is Reyna's house. About only half of the group decides to show face and the rest was history.

This is what we did:
Chilled at Reyna's hizzhouse.
Stop by Don Quijote to purchase items, falsies and she gloo adhesive to be exact.
I sat in ma' baby's lap for the ride in Aaron's car.
Back to Reyna's.
I was buggin' everyone 'bout ma' nose piercings so we all went to Wally Wolrd.
Purchased ma' nose piercings, and of course it's Walmart, everybody goes crazehh in there.
Lastly, to baby's house to hookah one fast one and continue watching the 1st season of Heroes (:
I fell asleep, damnnn. Baby woke me up when everybody was gone and told me to change, I only changed half ass kine.

No comments:

Asian Barbie's Followers