Thursday, January 15, 2009

4 DAY WEEKEND

This is officially the first day I went to all of my classes. Yay me! ^-^ I have Mr. Rosenlee for U.S. History, 1st period with Tin Chispy and Rjay. We played this game about Ellis Island where all of us people sitting in the middle of the class got to be the immigrants first -__- Funny thing was, there were some stupid ass tests xD. 2nd period I have Mrs. Quisano for yearbook! [: Along with Mary Baby, Tin, Paula, Sean-Michael, Esther Claire, Agliam, Richie, Bryant, Ryan & Nhorma! :D Y'know what that means bitches! But we played games of teamwork. The first game, we had to use only one of our hands to make the longest paper chain. We came in 3rd, but it was hella fun [: The second game, was a game I played in like four different classes already. We had to build a free-standing paper tower. We came in 2nd, but only because that boys' team copied what we were doing >:P haha. Lunchtime, looked at other schools' yearbooks and kicked back in sensei Rabago's class. I miss her! I had her all junior year and 1st semester of senior year. Yep, 3 years of Japanese bitches, no mess! >;D I was talking to her, hoping that I could switch into her 4th period as a DS student, but it was full -__- Switch outta her class stupid punks!! I want her as my teacher again! xD 3rd period Brit. Lit., Mrs. Shaw, with Paula, Edgar and Roel. Ugh, I hated trasnlating early English! It's sooo retarted >:[ But at least we have AC :D So after not showing up to 4th period, Mr. Braitsch's advisory for like forever long, I finally went today [: We watched Hero, the movie with Jet Li. I almost cried :( lol. I went home afterschool and stayed cooped up in my room 'cause nobody was home, in the room with me (first time in a long time). & i give thanks to sean-michael, who txt me about the news. There's no school tomorrow [: There's supposedly supposed to be a storm coming in.

My dad them came home and they brought Rock Band along with them and him, my aunty and all my little cousins were crowded into our room, playing together. HA, funniest shit when you see my dad play.

I got ready to go to baby's house 'cause he kept complaining that he wanted to see me already. Scooped 'round 8:45 and to Mickey D's we go 'cause I didn't eat dinner yet. Jesper was over, Adriel came soon after. After Lori got picked up from work and came here, I fell asleep not too long after.

No comments:

Asian Barbie's Followers