HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINELLE MARIE GULLERMO
EDIT: Picked up by Kassey in the morning, once again. Thank you Kassey! Miss Paula Mae woke up late again, lol. Once we got to school, we see Marinelle and Rjay in the parking lot. We rolled down the windows and yelled, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINELLE!" ahha, shoulda seen her face, it was PRICELESS, like wtf!? Anyway, me, Tin and Rjay walked to class. So this stupid girl passed by. Rjay started laughing and I didn't realize those girls were supposedly talking craaap, but IDGAF, so I yelled out, "FCK YOU!" & went into class. This was the funnest activity yet that we've played so far in 1st period. Jordan (I think that's his name), was our manager and we were his workers. We had to compete against the other groups to make more money than the other, by making Valentine's Day cards. We won with $102 profit [: After the bell rang for us to go to our next class, me and Tin were walking and talking and how I saw this girl and saying that she was fat. So we see Jenny & all she heard me say was "fat" and she was all like, "Stop talking shit about me!" HAHA, she thought we was talking about her! xD In 2nd period, miss Marinelle and Sean-Michael came up to me with their stupid cameras and breakfast specials and made me eat it so they can put my uglyness in the yearbook, thanks guys -__- fckya! xD So they decided to go with the picture where the stupid egg was hanging from my mouth, those Aholes. xD Took Vocab and DLW quizes in 3rd. Presented modules 55-58 for 4th period. It wasn't that bad [: After school, I was in a good mood and Justincredible told me to always be that way..and I think I will!
Brandon came to get me. We went to my house to pick things up for the weekend. Headed to his house. We all chilled it with Aaron 'til we got ready to leave for places. Me and Brandon were headed to Mary Baby's party at her hizzouse, and Aaron and Bradley were headed out with the others for a movie night. On the way to Mary's we go to Sean's house so he could come along. Once I get there, we take pictures xD

Talked stories. Bless the food. Eat dinner. Take more pictures. Watch the guys play pepito and roll dice. & there was this candid shot of Jessica and Dustin started laughing and showed the picture to eveybody. We all started crackin' up laughing! Jessica's facial expression was hysterical! I'd post it here, but that's just dicks. Jonah? came over and started gambling with Roosevelt too. Marinelle got caaaaaked. Had boyfriend talks with Nikko. Idk, just had good clean fun! :D

After leaving the party, we went back to Brandon's. Come to find out that movie night for the guys was canceled due to it being sold out. Some of the guys were over and had a hookah session. Me and Brandon had our own little time outside and downstairs. & I have no idea how I fell asleep..
No comments:
Post a Comment