This is completely unrelated to what I'm about to blog about, but... We're living through history! Obama is finally our president! & he better do good so we can actually afford everything!
Anyway,
At this point, I could care less about anything anymore. This is exactly why I hate putting effort into ANYTHING. It never turns out as planned anyways, nothing ever does. Only once in a GREAT while it would..
So it was a regular day like any other. People told me to come to Christine's house after school and I was actually looking forward to it. I go along thinking everything was fine and dandy. So I'm late to 1st period, big deal. It's nothing surprising, it's actually me and Paula's routine. 2nd, we had another teamwork activity which we had to build a free-standing structure with toothpicks and raisins. xD Lunch was nothing special, the usual. 3rd was just as boring as the first day I went, took our vocab and dlw quizes. Me and Paula planned on going to Ms. Morihara's during advisory. Paula and Mai were arguing about calling Mr. Braitsch, so I figured I'd call him myself. I speak as if I was smarter than him..it didn't work. -___- This was our conversation: Mr. B: "Hello?" Me: "Yes, Mr. Braitsch, this is Michelle Ea, calling in to tell you that Mailyn, Paula and I are going to be at Ms. Morihara's class..." Mr B: "Yeah, no you're not." Ughhh, he just cut me off, like wtf!? :P Then he was talking about all this nonsense about dogtags and stuff. Oh em gee, it's just advisory. Not like we need that class to graduate anyways!
After school, me and Paula walk to her car, and right when we were about to leave, I call my mom, being all cheery, telling her to pick me up at Christine's house. Then, she just crushed my mood right when she said, "I'm not picking you up today." I paused for a good 5 seconds. Then I ask why. She told me, "Because you have school tomorrow and the rest of the week, and I don't wanna go back and forth.. I'm off on Saturday, so I'll pick you up on Friday." I wasn't in the mood anymore. Brandon came to my head and I said, "But that's the only time I get to see Brandon, on the weekends! Every Friday-Sunday!" All she had to say was, "Oh well then!" As if she didn't give a care... There was a long pause and with a voice so irritated, I said, "Nvm already!" & I hung up. I was mad, but most of all, I wanted to cry. Yes, cry. I guess Paula felt bad, so she suggested that I call Marinelle to give me a ride back to my dad's after Christine's. I said, "No, it's okay." I'm guessing she called Mary after 'cause I got a call from Dustin a few moments later, telling me to get ready. He gives the phone to Marinelle and I was just like, "It's okay, I don't feel like going anyways." I didn't want all my friends to see me the way how I was in my bathroom.
There's only 3 people in this world, that could make me cry: Mom, Dad, and Brandon Malbog. It was like a year ago, all over again! I hated it. I hated everything at that point. Just when I got to see all my mom them again, she just ruined it... again. Now I don't even know if I'm ever going to see them again before graduation. I don't want to wait another 4-5 fucken months just for that shit! See, this wouldn't be a fucken problem if my parents would just buy me my fucken car already! Omg, it's not money that's the problem , I know it (cause it's ALWAYS been a problem). It's just that you guys don't want me to have a car, period! I would get my own damn car, but the stupid economy's too fucked up for me to get a damn decent job around here. So where does that leave me!? ... NOWHERE! I have too many thoughts and feelings that I just wanna scream it all out at the top of a fucken mountain, over a valley so that it echoes across this messed up world!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment