Wednesday, January 14, 2009

THE PAST 3

MONDAY, JANUARY 12, 2009: LAST DAY OF WINTERBREAK
Did nothing special in particular. I just stayed home all day long while babe only has two fricken classes at school. What bull! If college could be that way, why can't high school? I WAS gunna cruise it outside my house when Ronsen called me, but I was too damn busy at the moment. Sorry homiiiiees! Then to top it all off, me and Brandon had been in an argument.

"DON'T EXPECT
Nothing from me.

You did this to yourself.
You set yourself up.
You fell for my trick.
You try to hide things from me.
You play innocent.
You pretend things are all g.

I knew you didn't trust me as a trust you.

I just exposed you as the punk that you are."

Look familiar? That's right. I posted this as a bulletin because you didn't trust me enough and it led to many things. So the next time you do something wrong and try to hide it, keep in mind it may come to my attention when I discover what you do. Grr, I slept uber late after this fight. It was almost 3AM, and I already knew that I only had to function on 4 hours of sleep when I get to school in the morning -__-

Some way so spend my last day hm?

TUESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2009: 1ST DAY, 3RD TERM
Come to find out I wake up at 6:30ish, before my alarm goes off at 6:45. I decide to get ready early, there's no point in trying to get the rest of the ten minutes of rest when I know I have to get up anyways. So I get ready. Paula comes to get me around 7:30. We get there and our friends aren't there yet. Kassey them and Mary them show up & we all start walking to the cafe to pick up our schedules. School is not something I look forward to on a daily basis & when I got my schedule, that just gave me all the more reason to give up. I know I already failed a class last term, even though I don't even need it. At the office, there were already lines in front of Ms. Young and Mr. Izumigawa's office. It took forever long! We ended up getting a purple paper for our parents to sign in order for us to switch our classes. I spent 1st and 2nd period in the office with friends just because we didn't want to go to our classes.

When lunch came, all the girls met up and updated our group pictures.

After lunch, me, Dustin, Marinelle, Kassey and Jenny dig out after the bell rang for 3rd. As soon as we got halfway past the library, the stupid librarian asked us if we were going off campus and we said that we're getting something from our car and she said that it was going off campus. Dummy, we're sly-er than you think. Do not underestimate campbell students when it comes to ditching. We were on to plan B: if we can't pass the library, go through J building ;D Destination: Genki. Bryant got picked up by Kassey. Fricken Jenny was all getting full and ordered her vegetable croquette for nothing, and put it back on the thing that makes the food go around. She found out that we had a lot of time left she said something like, "What!? I could've ate my croquette!" and grabbed her croquette back xD. If only you were in her presence, you'd understand.

Marinelle went back for 4th period and she was generous enough to lend her car to us ^-^ Going back, me and Dustin put in gas and headed to Starbucks. We get there and Dustin thinks that the guy that works there was flirting with me even if we thought he was gay. & ew, he's old! But we love us our SM2PRUBT ;D

Heading back to school, we danced and sang, "I'm so lucky, lucky..I'm, so lovely, lovely" xD

We might not have gone to our classes, but hey, at least we were in school!

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 14, 2009: NOT QUITE
Oh darn, just when I thought I could have it all in school, I can't drop AP -__- Ms. Young said something about not being on honor roll, principal's list and something about diploma. Good thing I told her that I failed last term or she wouldn't have told me to talk to Mr. Cheng first. Although he already knew his class was my elective, I'm not all that sure what's going to happen. At least I got 2nd period yearbook :D I just need a signature for Mr. Rosenlee, 1st period and I'm all set!

This morning Paula came to get me at 7:45 and bought food at 711. Me, Paula, Jenny and Kassey went down to the counselor's to see if we could finally switch. We end up getting Counselor call slips to come back during certain periods. I had to go back during 4th. Soon after, me, Marinelle, Dustin, Jenny and Kassey leave campus after the counselor's and ended up sitting in her car at Ewa Beach Park? and a cronic guy kept looking our way. I didn't want to go to 2nd 'cause I already had Ms. Urner and switched out of her class last semester -__-. What do we do? Marinelle gave us her car to escape. Again, we somehow find our way to Starbucks. I didn't order the drink today 'cause I already had one. 3rd period wasn't all that bad. Ms. Shaw just talks too much! & the "woooop" transpose thing has ta go! 4th period, I hunted for signatures I needed. 3/4, ah fck! I went to Ms. Quisano and Sean and Shaun was telling her not to switch me in, asswipes! xD Looks like I have to get what I need tomorrow & I sure as hell hope I do!

No comments:

Asian Barbie's Followers