Sunday, January 4, 2009

2 DAYS

SATURDAY, JANUARY 03, 2009: SURPRISE!
Boy do I love today. It's the most fun I've had since the beginning of winter break with my girls [:

We did a surprise baby shower for mama Coojah.

I'm at Brandon's house & I wake up 'cause people were calling and txting me. I ended up getting ready so that Mary could come get me already. When she came, we were passing by studio and decided to see if Esther was ready. She wasn't answering her phone, so we just went to pick Dustin up already. Right when we were about to head to Kunia, we went back into Waipahu, passing Honowai Elementary and back to studio to get Esther. Destination Starbucks. Right when we all were about to order our drink, the lady tells us that they don't have melon because they're going to permanently take it off the menu or something like that. We were all just in shock, like wtf were we supposed to order now!? But I got a mocha frapp anyway. After that, to Walmart it was. The main purpose for going there was to get some polaroid film. Them, like everyone else tells me to take it for them, pffft yeah right. So we ended up taking about 4 or something like that and paying for 1. HA! Me and Esther was there for another certain purpose, to get Coojah's gift. Finally we were at Paula's dad's house. Paula wasn't back yet 'cause she had to get Christine due to Justin working. So we prepared while they were on their way. Next thing y'know, someone comes yelling, "They're here!" So we all take out places and hide! xD Mama Coojah walks through and surprise! She had no clue that we were all there for her, even though it was her 4th baby shower already. We ate and took the loads of pictures. Mary was running low on polaroid film so I took Mary's car and drove back to Walmart with Christian to get more. We get back and right when we get there, everyone told me to predict how big Christine's tummy was and yay, I won along with Mai. Next, me, Dustin and Bryant ended up sucking on bottles to see who finishes first. I savored the moment xD

Everyone waited around 'til Justin arrived from work. They opened the gifts and we took more pictures before we left.



I go back to babes's house and Aaron and Adriel's there. So us four ended up going to Kuru Kuru and ordered take out 'cause we didn't have to patience to be seated. We sat in Aaron's 4Runner, parked illegaly over a curb and into the grass, eating our donburis xD Good times.
So then we didn't know what to do after except to go Mark's house. Chilled outside for a while before we knew what to do, and off to Waikele it was. I wanted to buy shoes for Brandon, but no! He believes in that stupid saying too much, "If you buy your boyfriend/girlfriend shoes, they'll walk out of your life". Ahhhh whatever! That was true, until Christine and Justin proved me wrong. Allyza and JP met up with us soon after. But anyway, I ended up getting Brandon a plaid shirt :D He better wear it! After that, we just sat in the parking lot until we came to a conclusion to go to Hawaiian Brian's. Damn, we parked all the way at the top! Aaron left after a short period of time. Chris came, even though he was at a hotel party. We ended up going there not to play pool, but to eat! wtf!? & only one person played games -__- But hey, the terri burger was worth it! xD
This night was like another repeat of lastnight.. but hey, at least we did something.

SUNDAY, JANUARY 04, 2009: HA!
Typical day, the usual. Typical night, the usual. Went to Reyna's house to hang around, the usual. Back to babe's place, took pictures, make stupid videos, blah blahb lah blahb lbha blha!!!

1 comment:

JDMaaay said...

Interesting your blogpage =)
even though i never read it.lols

by the waay im just wondering, if blogspot can put up musics ? :)

Asian Barbie's Followers