Monday, February 23, 2009

DAY CRUISE

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2009

All I remember from this day was that while I was out on a car cruise with Simply Discrete was that we were by Target in Salt Lake and then we were heading to H3 Lookout, when we came to a sudden stop on the road. Sean's car was overheating. Jesslee from Mansu pulled over to help. There was a 5oh that came up in an SUV. We thought that he was gonna bust us, but he just asked if we were having car trouble, how long it would take, if we were racing a gang of motorcylces, and that he was gonna stay 'til we left.

People that were passing by, heading to Kapolei were staring from the opposite side of the roads. Allyza and Kassey called me to get the scoops. I told them that we all didn't get pulled over, but Mr. Officer was just hoverin' by.

As soon as we left, we headed to Kapolei too. Pretty cherreh when Bryant and Jesslee raced! Fckn Jesslee kept up with Bryant. That's the first I ever saw..but anyways! I forget the rest & I don't wanna think -__-

No comments:

Asian Barbie's Followers