Kassey picked me up this morning. Jessica was complaining about not wanting to go to 1st period. We made it up to the parking lot, only to come to the decision to leave. We get to Loco Moco. Me and Dustin gets the basic breakfast. Bryant came, along with Kyle. Stupid Jessica spat orange juice at me LOLOL. Headed to school for 2nd period. Me, Paula, Dustin, and Agliam were copying London Tipton. I got up to, "...starring Loonnndonnn Tipt--" & that's when it happened..I wet myself! -__- I spilled water all over my left arm and shoulder, also wetting my pants. I forgot that Dustin was using the cap. What a fckn' day so far HAH! Biigggg laughs for my friend them.. On the plus side, I bought Recess peanut butter cups from "Mary gon lick you". xD In 3rd period, watched some of the 1984 movie, made in like..the 50s. When the bell rang, Paula gets off the phone and says that we have to meet Dustin 'cause he has to tell us something. We arrive at O bldng and he looked like he was about to cry. Since me and Paula was walking alongside Roel and Edgar, he told them to leave. He explained what he had heard. Me and Paula was just in shock. At that moment, I didn't feel like going to 4th period anymore. Us 3 walked to sensei's class, where Marinelle was to tell her the news we've just had knowledge of. We were all just pissed and I still felt like crying. Before we went to Christine's, we had to go to the last period of the day. I tried calling and texting Donna to find out more. Mailyn was also was let in on the news. I still didn't know what to make of it. I just wasn't absorbing it.. So when it was finally after school, all of Dus10Girls and some others were rushing to the parking lot so we could get to Christine as fast as we could. I rode with Paula, Dustin and Esther caught ride with Marinelle, Lisa was obviously with Jun, and Bryant, Jessica, and Kyle were all in Kassey's. Justin and I was texting each other since 4th, and all I could say was that it was just a rumor & we don't know if it's true. When we arrived at Christine's nobody wanted to say one thing to her or Justin. We were distracted by baby Khysten. Taking pictures and whatnot. He's so adorable, I made him smile! :D



The guys left to pick up the pizza that they ordered. While they were gone, we were trying to tell Christine what we heard. Agliam even started to cry. It was sooo uberly hard. The guys were back. We ate and Christine had to focus on tutoring. A little while later, me, Paula, Kassey, Jessica, Bryant, Christian, and Kyle went to the park nearby. Started discussing about the situation and everything. & HAHH, Christian's dances are hilarious! Shoulda been there..Got home 'round 4. Took a nap 'round 5. Woke up 'round 8:30. Talked to Brandon most of the night. Nate came over to cruise, but only Krissy went outside 'cause I was too lazy & I had to shower. & the rest is nothin' importatnt.
No comments:
Post a Comment