Finally! No school tomorrow. Went to school 1st-3rd period. Brandon came to get me after 3rd. Picked up stuffs at my house and bought food from McDonalds. Ate at his house, as well as wait 'til we could head out when his mom comes home. I fell asleep for a while and the next thing y'know, Brandon's like slapping me and shaking me like madcrazy! I felt something furry on my leg. I open my eyes to see what it was & it was a puppy! Omg, it's the cutest thing when it lays down. Big ass furball! xD




Not to mention I got my period. -__-
When we finally got the chance to go out, we chilled at Jesper's house, where Matt finally came out to play! ahah, jk. I finally got to see Destin's brand new SI, damn people with SIs, LOLOL. People wanted to see how Destin drove, so did I, then Matt made up some joke about Destin crying after he heard what Brandon said to me, so DH! For some strange reason, we ordered two large pizzas from Pizza Hut. Everybody was just cruising, talking stories, the works. Supposedly, we were waiting to cruise with Ralph since it today was his birthday, but that didn't happen.
Throughout the whole night, Aaron them was planning to cake Bradley, and only him (or so they say). But Brandon didn't really feel comfortable with the plan and kept telling Aaron that he doesn't know if he wants to open the door at 12. Behind Brandon's back, I was telling Aaron that I'd open the door. That was it..I was in on the plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment