SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2009
Guess how long we stayed at Park & Ride for Simply Discrete's meeting. That's right, three. Looong. Hours! Discussing what? The same thing over and over! -__- It started off strong and as the minutes went by slowly, it got overplayed. It was all through 9PM that I started fucken complaining that I was hungry. Shit, I got so mad 'cause I been hungry since 7. Most of us finally went to Jack in the Box when it was almost 10PM. Fina-mothafckn-ly! We were wondering why the lady was locking the damn door already and it wasn't even 10 yet, just about 7 minutes away. Still, they have to accept customers. Luckily, this guy opened the door for us and we all just stood in line. After eating, we stayed in the parking lot 'til some of us decided to go to Jerome's.
Craaap! This was the fricken highlight of my night! I wasn't even planning on drinking.. beer for that matter. Jiggz, Greg, Elvin & Czarina was playing this drinking game with cards and it was soo hilarious just to watch. xD At some point they were telling me and Brandon to join in. We figured, ahh wtf. So we grabbed our bottles and started the game over.
To explain the game so that you know what I'm talking about:
ACE: Make or discharge any rule; example: card flipper says you can't say no one's name & each time you say someone's name, it's one sip. AND if another person gets another ace, you could take out that rule so that you don't have to drink as much.
KING: Card flipper makes a toast & everybody drinks
QUEEN: Person to the right of the card flipper drinks
JACK: Person to the left of the card flipper drinks
10: Category; card flipper chooses topic & everyone has to say something of the topic; example - type of diapers: Huggies, Pampers, etc.
9: Bust a rhyme; card flipper says a word and everyone has to say a word that rhymes
8: Pick a mate (we find this optional); card flipper picks someone to drink with him/her.
POINT OF THE GAME IS TO GET YOU FCKD UP.
So effin' hilarious 'cause Czarina kept toasting to Hello Kitty when she got Kings, Jiggz always had to drink 'cause he kept saying everybody's names and swearing, & someone made rules not to swear & say anyone's names. HAHAHAHAHAHHA xD
You'd be laughing too if you were there.
This is getting too long, so I'ma cut it.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment