Wednesday, February 4, 2009
STUPID
Today is the day when me, Dustin, and Shay get our 4th tardy to 1st period. -__- I swear, if I was Caucasian I would tell Mr. Rosenlee off! Normally I'd have a fairly good time in his class, but today was just soooo uggghh! It's not like I'd go to Saturday school anyways! Today is also the first day that I come to school on a school-wide writing day throughout senior year! WhoopdeefcknDOODOO! So my phone goes off while everyone was quiet and I turn to put my phone on silent. Next thing y'know, I get in trouble and Mr. says, "Michelle, it's bad enough that your phone went off, and then you still read it." & all I said was, "I was putting it on silent!". Ya, STFU! Thankss, & so, he didn't speak to me the rest of the class. Finished the stupid writing shit in 2nd and just talked stories, and pretended to sleep when Jeffry and Esther was bangin' on the door during lunch. 3rd was aiight, though me and Roel got in trouble for talking, stupid Roel. hah. In 4th, I printed out all my notes and went to Ms. Tanaka's class 2x to get my printed papers. Christian got jaaack'd of his KitKat bar. xD After school, stay home, do nada!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment