Sunday, February 8, 2009

TWICE IN ONE WEEKEND

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 08, 2009: SIMPLY DISCRETE CRUISE
I ate A LOT of Rice Krispies today. -__- Damn, I'm a fat lard. Late afternoon, got ready for the car cruise. Put gas & got green tea 'cause I needed it. Met up at Kunia Times. Everyone had to come to a agreement on the stops. Headed straight to H3 lookout. Ate those poi mochi balls and bananas. xD Took pictures.


Mistaaa' Officaaa' came and told us to leave. We were on our way leaving, being the first one, Jesper was blocking our safety at first, and Greg came after, blocking Jesper's safety. Then we pass these 2 cop cars. We went in front of Jiggz to block. Ughh, cop in the SUV was scoping already. What a betch, ANOTHER safety check ticket. Apparently, we weren't the only ones that got pulled over. So did Jesper (sorry to say). That was a fckn' setup. Got to Home Depot, Sean and Elvin followed from there. Going into where Intrigue had their meet-up that one time, Aaron and Bryant followed also. We get there to find everybody there. Took more pictures (I need the originals). Last stop Wendy's. Cruised in the parking lot for a while. Drama was brought up about someone doing something to someone's car and they think it's someone from Simply Discrete, or whathefckever. Went inside to eat. Stupid Chili had so much beans! xP Me and Kyla took pictures.

Went back outside to cruise and, JP & Allyza was there. Brandon dropped me home around 9something.

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 07, 2009: THE DELSO BAAANG'D THE ITR
Went out in the afternoon to Jesper's. The whole gang was there, mostly. The guys were working on JP's car. Some of us stayed in the house and watched Hancock. When the movie was over, everyone was all outside. Me, Brandon, Aaron and Kyla were getting hungry, so we hopped in Aaron's 4Runner and went to Wendy's. Back to Jesper's where we were just watching him, JP, and Jerome still tweaking on the car. It's been about a good 4 hours since they started. Kassey and Bryant came to cruise. Not long after they were finished with the car that they test drived it and JP parked behind Jesper. Jesper went into his car to move it? & at first he was reversing. Thinking it was a joke, he kept going...next thing y'know, he rammed into JP's car! We were all trippin' hah. xD That was pretty much the highlight of our night so far. Someone mentioned car cruise tonight, so we all ended up going to NEX, Kapolei & H3 lookout. That was the first that I've been on a car cruise that I've seen NEX that full, normally there would be little bit. Made a U at a different place in Kapolei. Got to H3 & a minute after we get out of the car, people were about to head for the next stop. I was tired, so I slept on the way to Jesper's and when we got there. & I swear last Saturday was better :P

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 06, 2009: 1ST OF THE WEEKEND
School was fine. I've been doing my work, that's all I can say. Nothing special so I won't go into detail. Then after school came and Brandon came to pick me up in the circle. I find him talking stories with Bryant. S'ya, the plan was that we go to my house, put gas, and get to Coojah's house. Stupid person at Tesoro didn't even put in the money for us to put gas yet, so Brandon had to open his mouth. Stupid bitch at the register. On the way to Christine's, Brandon was getting all pissy 'cause of the bumps, ditches and potholes. I told him to drive slow, but did he listen to me? NO. So he was all salty when we got there. I was irritated so I just walked out of the car and into Christine's house, where I thought Brandon was following. I look out the window to see that he wasn't even outside. I look at his car and heard it running..still. I called him through Kassey's phone to come inside and he gives me all this nonsense about not waiting for him. -__- omgg. He pissed me off so bad when I went outside that I was at the verge of "busting his window". He wouldn't let me take my things out of the car. & so I grabbed a hammer from Christine's garage & I gave him a dent on the side. Just a minor one, 'cause it's not only his car. Sorry for that babe, but I'm psycho when people piss me the fuck off (you of all people should know). Next thing y'know, I started walking away to where all my friends couldn't watch anymore. Justin and Paula was driving up to the house and they both offered me ride, but I said no & just kept walking. Brandon followed me with the car and we eventually was aiighhht. Went to McDonald's and he ordered me a bunch of food. Then on the way to his house, we got pulled over for safety. -__- Didn't end up going out at night. Fell asleep, couldn't go out anyways 'cause the parents weren't home.

No comments:

Asian Barbie's Followers