Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!

AND BRADLEY & ALLYZA! FEBRUARY 13, 2009:

...So after Jesper's house, me, Brandon & Bradley went home. So we're doing the usual, and I get a missed call from a private number. The private number calls again and it turned out to be Aaron talkin' like a homo. At first I thought it was a prank caller, so I was talking in the same way LOLOL. Before we got off the phone, I told Brandon & Bradley that it was a girl named arianne or WTF ever. Ha! They believed.. up 'til the 2nd time he called, I couldn't keep a straight face. & so I told them everything. But I didn't wanna let them all down by thinking I ruined it, so I just texted Aaron. I was supposed to tell them when Brandon & Bradley fall asleep so they could come & I could open the door for them to fck'm up. xD

Aaron them came 'round 12somethingAM & we could hear the dogs barking from outside. The twins looked outside, and sure enough they saw Jon's Lexus. They already knew where they were hiding, so they went by the window and shined their flashlight on them.. the plan was ruined. The gang moved to the front of the house and Brandon & Bradley went to the balcony, telling them that their not coming down. Destin attempted to throw a cake, but it just hit the bottom of the balcony HAHHHH! Then, somehow they were convinced that nothing was going to happen, so we went outside for a smokebreak. The twins got silly stringed! Next thing y'know, everybody went crazy! Everyone started running to their car, Bradley took the hose and tried shooting all of them, Brandon yelling at Destin, Jon yelling at Brandon & I was just standing their with the puppy in my arms, watching. Things were kinda mellow for a few minutes after. Brandon was smart and took the rest of the cake, trying to eat the whole thing. He even tried making me eat it. xD Jon was about to cake Brandon, so he made a run for it. Brandon fckn disappeared and we were all tryna look for his ass, up & downstairs of the house. Jon and Age even looked in the back. Me & Bradley were upstairs and he told me that Brandon was in the garage, by the Volvo, the whole time! WTF! I was gunna go downstairs to see for myself, but all I saw was Jon Running and he looked up at me and said, "We found him!" & continued running after him. Brandon ended up running into the house and all Jon and Age them didn't get to caaake his ass. I was small kine pissed 'cause he made me look everywhere for him for nothing! That cunt!

***

Since it was Allyza's birthday too, the plan was that we all watch movies. Cruised at Jesper's again. Me and Brandon got some Pads at Walmart & bought food from McDonald's. Watched some of that Korean drama, Save the Last Dance for Me, or something like that. I love Korean drama, but I've never heard of this one. Bryant, Kassey & Jessica came at some point of the night and we were just talking stories 'til they left with Jerome to a truck cruise. Movie bound at Pearlhighlands. Watched Friday the 13th with Brandon, Chris, Reyna, Bradley & Lori. Everybody was fricken laughing in the theatre! So stupid the part when Jason didn't have a mask on & the guy was like, "That's not right!" So messed up LOLOL. Dropped Lori off home, then homebound.

No comments:

Asian Barbie's Followers