FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 07, 2008:
Let's just say I had fun today. Right Dustin, Meeetcho and Roose?
So afterschool, I decided to show up for dance practice (since I haven't in a looong time). Learned Mailyn's new Can't Believe It choreography and I had to learn Esther's Take You Down choreography from Sean. HA! I was soooo confused and didn't get it! There was a little drama going on between the squad, I won't go into detail...but a few tears were shedded and I did nothing but support the captains. I LOVE YOU DUSTIN AND RAENA! I left practice a little dissappointed. Brandon picked me and Dustin up after practice. Went to my house so I can pack for the weekend, like always. Dropped Dustin off and went to baby's.
Yeah, so we got into this stupid argument. Ugh! Not even gonna mention it..Mad for nothing! Or something soooo little such as that. & it doesn't even matter! Me and Brandon ended up not going to the car cruise tonight. BOO!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment