WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2008:
I expected today to be nothing but the ordinary,...or so I thought.. Today was the most fun I had in school AND with a part of my family in a while ^__^
I go to school everyday, not looking forward to it. I knew students from Japan were coming to our school and I knew that I had to go to J building during lunch to talk to them 'cause it's kind of a part of my grade for Japanese..I think. So I show up during lunch and I'll never regret each moment with all of them (: They were so fun and nice to be around. We spotted these really pretty girls, so we decided to take a picture with them. hahah, we asked some stuff in Japanese and it seemed that the only person that actually used her english was the girl with the pink crocs. She was mos def the prettiest out of the three we spent most of the time with. So me, Paula, Esther, Mary, etc. were walking around taking pictures with all the people that we talked to. It was so cute how some of them used our shaka signs ahah. I didn't want lunch to end.. Best experience I had in school yet!
We had pizza as a reward for helping out with the Japan students in 3rd period. Thank goodness, I was hungry! hah. In fourth period, OMG the video we watched! It showed EVERYTHING that women went through pregnancy, even the lady giving birth! AHH, it was kinda tooooo literal for me, got me thinking that I really don't want no kids now! =P Even I felt sore when I saw what that lady was going through..
Afterschool, I decided to go straight home 'cause Dustin or Esther wasn't going to be at practice. I fed my fatass again and then saw that Diana was my house! aha, so then I started talking to her about Twilight and saying how she should read it 'cause it's sooo romantic (: I end up following her to her house 'cause her and my aunty planned to go to Waikele. Sure enough, after my aunty was done cooking, we headed straight off after we had put gasoline in the vehicle.
We get to Waikele and I see familiar faces such as Crystal, Czarina & Sheryl. Me and Dee spent most of our time in Charlotte Russe debating if we should get shirts. I slip in two undies and a little something for me and Diana, each. We get to the car and...it wouldn't start! AAAHH! We had to call my uncle. He came, the car still wouldn't start after a few attempts to try to fix the problem. We go to Walmart and get the car battery and go back to Waikele. The car worked! Yay! Longs and Foodland was the next stop. Me and Dee went to Longs and stayed there. Getting ourselves some makeup thing, things. ahahhh xD Our little secret? PERHAPS MAYBE? (;
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment