MONDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2008:
Omg omg omg! Can't believe it took me only one practice to get down Esther's choreo [: Happy-happy, Joy-joy! Recorded it in groups to put on youtube, such fun! I love dances like this, it makes me actually want to come and be at practice. So, it's a goooood thing.
Practice was over and I walked home with some of the dance team and Dustin. We talked about Wide-set Vaginas from the movie, Mean Girls haha! & of course I had to post the video in a bulletin on myspace xD (So anyways, getting side-tracked) I got home and took a shower. Been tryna update my blogspot. My aunty, uncle and cuzzo came and the whole fam ate malasadas together ^__^
Brandon picked me up and we ended up at Wendy's, he ordered food for him and a frosty for me (: Next thing y'know, we're at Baskin Robins and lastly at Reyna's hizzouse. Me and Brandon went to his house after we both fell asleep and Bradley was telling us go home already. I was cranky as heck!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment