Monday, November 10, 2008

"HOW WAS IT?"

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 03, 2008:

Happy Birthday to Nhormalynne and Kenneth!


Long story short, school was blaaaah and baby picked me up around 9 or 10ish at night? I forrrget. But we went to Elvin's hizzouse where everybody was at. & yep, you guessed it, drink/hookah sesh..again. I didn't do any of it this time. I was really hungry so baby took me to McDonald's and we bought fooood [: Headed back and I just sat in the car 'til we had to leave. Yah, during the whole time me and Brandon went to MickeyD's and stayed in the car, everybody thought that we had sex or something! haha, teasing, saying stuffs like, "oh, so how was it?"etc. and all I said was, "oh the food was GREAT!" & Elvin says something about "too much sausage" LMAO! Anyways, stayed over babe's house..again..cause there's no school tomorrow.

No comments:

Asian Barbie's Followers