Monday, November 10, 2008

TWILIGHT

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 09, 2008:

Not long after I awaken that babe's dad bought us MickeyD's. Spent mostly the whole day watching movies! It's like I barely got off the bed, even babe said so! I even plucked his eyebrows thinner for crying out loud!


I think I spilled water, not sure. But babe had to clean it up and I wasn't even helping, even though I should have been. But just for kicks, I told him he took long just to put all the coins in the cup. He was complaining, saying, "Cause somebody no like help me!" Without hesitating, "Bradley!" I looked at him like it was supposed to be his fault & I just laughed.

Knowing them, they always wanna be out..so we get ready and all that stuff. As soon as we get to the car, they find out we can't leave yet. So 'til we got to leave I watched videos 'til my laptop died.

At Reyna's house, everybody was helping Chris with his subs, I decided I wanted to go home early.

At home, I heard the story in better detail and just had a talk between us three.

I finally started reading Twilight! Thanks to Diana.

No comments:

Asian Barbie's Followers