SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 02, 2008:
It wasn't until 1PM this afternoon that I woke up. Me, ma' baby and Bradley was watching Not Another Teen Movie (I think) when their mom tells them they have to clean (hahaahahhaa!). I only helped by vacuuming their room, sorry! xD Y'know me already..lazy! So while I waited for Brandon to finish cleaning, I watched the rest of the movie and he kept checking up on me -___- lol. When they were done, the three of us went downstairs to eat, though I didn't want to,...I had to 'cause Mr. Brandon keeps throwin' the "if you love me.." saying (that I started and he always uses it against me like it's legal)!
Later that day me and Brandon migrated to the living room and then he had to go clean his mom's car. I "was" going to help him, but I got into watching tv, srry bby.
After that, we went to take a shower and get ready to eat out. We met everybody at Adriel's house and headed to Kuru Kuru. Most of us smoked when we got there while we waited for our seats to be ready. Hahah, we were put under a funny name. So silly, haha! It was going to take a while so we sat on the tables outside of Subway. Everyone talked stories while Brandon lotioned my legs and I lotioned his feet lol. When it was the time to be seated, it seemed like everyone already knew what they were about to eat cause we all mostly ordered the same thing, 7 spicy tuna donburis and 1 mixed..I think. The guys were fricken enjoying eating so much! Me and Lori struggled to finish, ha but Aaron finished mine after Brandon couldn't eat anymore. It's so funny how we seem to tease a lot of things...like the curly fry hotdog sushi looking thingyy! lmao. When paying the bill time came, me and Aaron came up with the idea that he could just walk out without paying because he was just standing there while everyone was paying. SMAATT AH!? LOL.
We exited the restaurant and headed to Raymond's car area and smoked. Then we ended up cruising in the back of Raymond's truck. I couldn't keep still for some reason, so I started dancing in front of Brandon, Lori and Jesper. haha! The rest of the peoples was doing they're own thing inside Raymond and Chris' car. Next thing y'know, Jesper got thirsty and Lori went to go buy him a drink. Brandon wanted the same thing and told me to go buy one for him and I told him I don't even know what that drink is! We ended up going to Curry House and bought it ourselves, Ramune! (: When we came back, everybody else was heading to Curry House to buy the same drink! ahah! The only thing we were really interested in was the plunger and the ball inside! But I gotta admit, I loved the whole drink! :D
After a while of cruising it at Pearl Kai, headed to VP and chilled at Adriel's house 'til I had to go home.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment