FRIDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2008:
Instead of going to all my classes, I decided not to go to school today. If it wasn't for my baby calling me this morning, I wouldn't have woken up so early. I got ready and he picked me up. We grabbed us breakfast at Subway and went to his house. People started showing up at his house and was telling me I should be in schoool. Chyeah right, when would I ever miss out a chance on cutting right? lol.
Got ready to go out and ended up at Jacob's house in Sun Terra. I was craving Jamba Juice but it wasn't open so I just got Green Tea instead. Went back and then we planned to get drinks and get shisha. So me, babe, Aaron and Jerome left. Jon went to get his hookah. Me and Aaron managed to get Bacardi Gold and Smirnoff. Then attempted to get shisha, but the store was closed. To VP and then Don Quijote to buy them other drinks. Back to VP and finally to Sun Terra. It was a loooong journey, let me tell you. But it was worth it. Got back and chilled in the house instead of outside cause of the alcs. There were no chasers so I went with Reyna to get, back at Foodland. Went back and ate. Mhm, something unexpected happened, scaaarry..We didn't end up drinking or hookah-ing that night.
Decided to leave after the incident and a few of the peoples were headed to Waikiki. Baby wasn't feeling well so we decided to just go to his house already.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment