Thursday, October 30, 2008

YET ANOTHER DREAM

I've been having a countless amount of dreams about pretty much the same thing lately. I have absolutely no idea why. Especially now.. strange I tellya. I been having dreams like this for about 3 weeks now. I have dreams like this when I sleep at night, after I get up to use the bathroom and go back to sleep, and even when I take naps! I've never really mentioned them to anyone. In fact, I don't want to mention it at all. It makes me cry inside. In fact, it scares me. DON'T ASK, I won't say.

In other news, I didn't go to school today. Lord knows why,..I don't. I spent the day doing missing assignments and taking naps. When I got up from my second nap, I watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix ^__^ That was pretty much the highlight of my day, pretty sad hm?

I might not go to school tomorrow due to the fact that my baby might pick me up really early tomorrow -___- BUT, I have to go to 4th period. I have a test to take for AP. The rest is whateverrrs.

Lookin' forward to tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Asian Barbie's Followers