Fckn shit, I hate being sick!
I got the flu. My head, throat and body aches, I can't breathe and i'm coughing! & to top it all off, I get fckn hot one minute and the next, it's freezing cold! And the worst shit is, there ain't no medicine..WTF is that right!?
So I didn't go to school today..GOOD. I fckn hate school too! Can't wait to get away from James Campbell High. Senior year so far has been filled with nothing but drama, boring-ness and DISAPPOINTMENT! There's soooo many shit that got canceled and all that shiitty stuff. I'm still debating if I should go to school tomorrow or not. I'm guessing if I go, I'm just gonna feel even worse.
Well, that's what I get for spending time with my sick boyfriend majority of the time during fall break..it's okay, we always share the same sickness anyways ;D
On with my day, I woke up sometime at 6AM this morning cause people WOULDN'T STOP FUCKING TEXTING ME 'bout the stupid fcking senior ditch day craaap! You bitchasses don't respect the fact that I could be sleeping!? Fuckery! Not to mention I FUCKING HATE CHAIN LETTERS THROUGH TEXT! If I say that I hated it on myspace, what gives you the fucking idea that I'll welcome it through text!? Ugh! Like, get a fucking clue why don'tchu!
So I ignore the texting and go back to sleep..next thing y'know my stupidass alarm goes on for me to get ready for school. I open my eyes and I just lay there thinking if I want to go to school feeling sick or not..I turn over deciding that I don't want to, text Paula that I'm not coming to school and I fall asleep. While I was sleeping PEACFULLY, people start texting me again! Like, whathefuck!? It's the same shit, I get it already, "senior ditch day on Nov.12" damnit! FUCKYOU! With that in mind, I put my phone on silent so that FINALLY, NOBODY can bother me.
I'm still sleeping until I sat straight up and started sneezing and sneezing and sneezing! FUCK! I go to the bathroom to clean my nose and the rest of my face and shit and I walk out of the bathroom and I asked for medicine. I felt alright, not good but alright so I watched tv for about an hour..I find myself couple hours later waking up in the living room. I woke up cause it was fucking hot and I went back into my room where I slept 'til the sun disappeared. So I guess you can say that I spent most of my day SLEEPING..with talking to my baby and eating in between..
hopefully I get better before the weekend!
(don't mind that I'm bitching, it's just that I'm always cranky when I'm sick)
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment