Friday, October 17, 2008

RECOVERY

I still felt ill this morning & it's yet another day where I awaken because people kept texting me. & yet again I ignore..sorry 'bout it.. The only text I reply to is Paula's, and I tell her that again, I'm not going to school today. I put my phone on silent.

I thought I was going to be getting worse today, but instead I end up feeling better! :D At least I don't have the headache, and my nose isn't really THAT stuffy as it was yesterday, not to mention I don't get the chills anymore ^__^ But my throat still hurts :( Still a bit contagious, but hell, it's okay!

EW, some of my friends are gone for the weekend to the retreat,.

I'm guessin' I'm gonna go to my cousin's house and then see my baby tomorrow? :D

No comments:

Asian Barbie's Followers