I finally went to school today after being sick all this time! YAY ME! :D I swear, I felt so accomplished today. & I went the ENTIRE day too! I coulda stayed home one more day if I wanted to, but did I? Nooo, I just hadda tell my dad that I wanted to go today, ugh!
As soon as my alarm went on this morning, I got straight up for the bathroom to wash up and everything, that way I don't fall back asleep and not go to school again. -___- I waited for Paula to come and we headed to school..
It was kinda weird being back at school. I felt like I went on another break all by myself, HA! 1st period started and everybody at the table was like, "oh shii, where the hell you been?" lol. I HATED 1st period. It was UBER boring -___- Just stayed in the darkroom with MarkyMark and Ronnie. Found some disgusting chemical shit that just been sitting there, like EW!
2nd period came along and I guess I didn't really miss much. I found out that I'm ONLY 1 assignment behind, thank goodness (: That's pretty much the only class that I work efficiently in, what a surprise. All my other classes, I lack at doing work .. owell. I always get it done somehow anyways.
STUPIDEST THING I HEARD TODAY: Dustin, "How do you pronounce Charlisle?" Meeeetcho, "It's Charlisle! [kar-lyle]" HAH! That was today, during lunch. Not to mention that me and Dustin went to K building for ..SECRET! ;D hahhh.
3rd period was a different story. Showed up in class and sensei just missed me! :D My favorite teacher! Me and Paula were siiiiiked about possibly going to Japan in March. We got soo excited we told our group of friends about it. haaa.
4th period was a whole lot of waste on my life. All I did was play Diner Dash.
Home afterschool.
Nightime came and usually me and Krissy would be in the living room, talking on the phone with our boyfriends. Krissy was talking to hers and I was making trouble to them cause they talk about some stupid ass shit, I swear! HAH! He came up with a name for me: Satasha Nujen Brown. So ugly! LMAO. & then Krissy goes, "At least it's not as worse as mine! af;lnhasog Laquaof Jackson!" hahahhaha, I started crackin' up. So silly I swear..
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment