Gotdamn yous an annoying one!
Now ya wanna deny the fact that you don't like me? Oh please! Then why is it that when people come up to me, they ask me, "oh yeah, you and *your name here* don't like each other yah?" & I'm thinkin' to ma'self, "where the fuck didya get yo idea from!?" I didn't tell these people NADA! So I ask'em, "where'dju hear from?" & kno what they say!? "Oh *your name here* told me." But whatever! You make it seem as if your soooo innocent. Reality check sweetie, you ain't so innocent. Like what you blogged, you hear things 'bout me, and yeah and vice versa. You have no idea the things I hear 'boutchu. People say the most harshest shit you could imagine.
& idk the fck why you gotta go talkin' trash to people 'bout me. I mean goshdamn, if you say it's only "myspace", then why the hell you started some bullshit!? Writing a whole buncha things on ya myspace refering to me, and you call me the immature one!? Grl, look in the fckin'mirror! Look at how you handle things! If you didn't so called "care" then you wouldn't even retaliate. I didn't write shit 'boutchu on ma' myspace 'til now cause you so ERKING! Even if I wrote all them negative shitsayings on ma' headline or whathefuckever, how the fck wouldya kno it's for you? It could be to anybody. Maybe you should just chill the fck out BECAUSE it's just "myspace". LMFAO! >:]
NOT DONE,
TO MUCH SHIT I WANNA JUST LET THE FCK OUT! >_<
BUT LIKE *YOU SAID, IT'S JUST A WASTE OF MY TIME
(but hell I got all the time in the world when it comes down to troublemakers like you)
>;D
bye fa' now.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment