Monday, October 27, 2008

USUALLY DESPISE

MONDAYS, OF COURSE!

As usual, I hate going to school on Mondays. Partly because it's the starter of every single week I go to school and it seems as though you have a looong way to go before the weekend. Hell, I hate school period!

Instead of rushing to get ready as I would normally do, I took my sweet ass time cause I knew I didn't want to go to 1st period. Marinelle texts me while I'm getting ready and I think to myself thank god! (: She was telling me that she didn't want to go to 1st either, so she told me she was going to pick me up from my house. So I tell Paula that I wasn't going to school. While I waited, I ate some breakfast, something I normally don't even have time for. It's pass 8AM and I'm thinking, "where's Marinelle!?" So I text her and she calls me back saying that she's just leaving her house -___- ahha. So then Leoneil comes to pick me up and we head to Calvin's house where Jezz, Rjay, Cal and Jerm was. Marinelle met us there.

I thought I was going to do some work that I needed to do, but instead, I found myself watching College and Super Bad LMAO.

Left Calvin's to go to school for lunch. K bldng is where we all were and Dustin met us there (: Then me and Marinelle decide that we didn't want to go to 4th period. So we planned to go to Genki.

2nd period came and it's always the same in that class, I did nothing but work -__- Then in 3rd period, we played Jeopardy ^__^ I got grouped up with the two Guamanians, Neil and Marc, then Paula, Bryant Oasay and Jun. It was a fierce competition between my group and Mark Tiburcio's group. hahahaa! When the bell rang for 4th period, I felt sooo relieved! MY school day was over, yes! Me, Marinelle, Dustin and Rjay was leaving when we seen Flossie's stupid kart thing. But she wasn't coming out, so we rushed to the parking lot. We get to the parking lot and call Steven to come with us. So Steven ends up coming.

We get to Genki and we start having a sex talk. hahaha! It was uber hilarious! Talk about three-somes, and some other stuff I don't really wanna go into detail with xD So then I had to go to dance practice with Marinelle. I missed dancing, at least I got to talk to Noli! Haven't done that in a while.. It's a good thing he and a whole lot of others second me on that subject [;

In other news, there were two times today that me and Brandon got off the phone and then he called me right back after just to ask me if he can smoke! wtf, stupid dodo! I already toldju why I no like you smoke! That's why you gotta be like me and not be so addicted to that shiiit! The only time I smoke is with you, baby! Why can'tchu do the same!? I don't want your lungs to be totally black! x| I love you soo much and I don't want anything to happen to you! Remember what I said now, you want me to find someone else if you're gone!? Haaaw, it's all I ever think about since I watched Discovery Health! It's the #1 reason why many people die each year! You better listen to me baby! Serious mode! >=(

So then me and my cousins were in the living room and it's the usual time we all talk to our boyfriends. THE STUPIDEST THING I HEARD TODAY: Diana, "....I needa get my fingernails PIMPED!" hahahahahahhaahhah LMFAO! & then she told a story about how she was in the shower and she was wondering why her nose was soo sore and then she got out of the shower and saw something white and she looked in the mirror and there was a boogie! ahahh! So then she's grabbing a watermelon from the refrigerator and then she's talking about something and she says something about me saying "bakit, why" and it sounded like she said "bucket, why" hahha! so we start cracking up at that and then laughed even harder when she said her watermelong was falling outta her hand.

No comments:

Asian Barbie's Followers