Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BITCHASS BK

Goodness gracious, I went to school during lunch and haven't been to 1st period for the thrid time in a row now! Slept in and walked with Dustin to school for the second time in a row.

Krissy walked with me and Dustin to school today. As soon as me and Krissy met up with Dustin, we start heading towards trails. Then I kept complaining about how I should've bought food. So we turn around and start walking to Burger King. Krissy gets all paranoid and kept saying how they wouldn't serve us cause we're not in school. We get there and then the guy asked us, "Aren't you guys supposed to be in school?" I was getting all pissy and me and Krissy told him, "We just woke up, and we're heading to school." He decided to serve us so we ordered 3 mocha joes and fries >=) bieetch!

It was lunch and me and Dustin are heading to the office area, on the way we talk about what we want to be for Halloween. I say I wanted to be a stripper and Dustin goes, "No need wear anything, like Not Another Teen Movie. That bitch stole my outfit!" & I go, "It's okay, it looks better on you." Hahahh, lines from the movie!

Yay! Same people from yesterday were out, excluding Marinelle and Esther >=( & we had the usual talk about pregnancy, ma' goodness gracious! [;

So basically, I went to school today just to watch Flightplan in 2nd and Death Note in 3rd. 4th period, we just practiced for Friday's test, thank goodness I didn't miss class today and this would be the second time I went to 4th period during 2nd term. Went straight home afterschool and kick'd it with Diana. She invited me over to her house so we went. She wanted to color her hair at night, so me Diana and my aunty went to Long's and I got a "discount" on stuff for ma' eyelashes ha!

Got home and ended up coloring Diana's hair, which took "forever long!" hahah!

Then I googled symptoms of pregnancy. ha, me and my cuzzo's were trippin' at some. & me and my baby were talking about how he was going to leave me after I give birth and how he's saying that he's gonna stay, but I said he only says that until I actually give birth, then he's not gonna be able to have total freedom no more. haha JK JK, he LOVES me (: But I was talking about how I was going to leave the baby with him after I give birth and ditch. JK JK! I LOVE him (: we LOVE each other. ^__^ So we won't be leaving each other when it comes down to stuffs like that. OR if he does leave me, I'ma hunt his ass down and be like, "BYAHH, you betta help me take care of yo' baby you cunt! You don't make a woman pregnant just ta' leave her ass hangin', that shiii' is partly your fault too, we both control it, so bow down to the queen(that would be me)'s every command bieetch, 'cause a niggaaa gangstaa!" HAHAHAAA, I LOVE YOU BABY! :D

No comments:

Asian Barbie's Followers