Sunday, October 19, 2008

MANAGED MY WEEKEND

First off, I'd like to thank my boyfriend, Brandon Zachary Pascual Malbog for taking care of me this pass weekend ^__^ I LOVE YOU BBYB! I know I can be a "handful" (bitch) sometimes, butchu don't letit phase you, especially lastnight when I wasn't feeling my best. Everything in my head area was just in pain! You just stayed by my side and made sure everything was to my comfort. I wondered why you weren't laying down next to me instead of sitting, and you told me that you were going to wait 'til I fall asleep. I thought, "AAAWW!" (; I couldn't help but notice it was one of the reasons why I love you so much :D (Although I know I wouldn't have been so grumpy if we got medicine in the first place. lol.)


Today;

Ew, I woke up at 11:30ish this morning cause my eyes kept watering and ma' nose was all anykine! Ugh! Butchea, Raymond and Ralph came over bby's and played xbox for sometime 'til they decided for all of us to leave for Genki.

Like always, we end up at Waikele Genki. Geeeee, I wonder why..& yaaaay, Czarina was working. Although I do feel sorry for her cause I feel that we take too much advantage..

Spent majority of the day there just kickin' it and whatnot. I remember I had a discussion with Raymond and Czarina 'bout that pretty-for-nothing person. I told them the reason why I dispise the person so much, etc.

After Genki, headed to pick up Roman and dropped him off to get his car. Yeahhh, we ended up at Adriel's house where we all just was being troublemakers to each other & where my slipper broke! LOL. dodo!

Got my clothes that I left at bby's house and then returned to Adriel's, where I slept cause I wasn't feeling gooood. My mind woke up as soon as Bradley started the car, and when Brandon thinks that he was trying to wake me up, I didn't open my eyes LMFAO.

They dropped me home. As soon as I got through the frontdoor I realized I didn't have my phone, so I rushed to the house phone and called them back.....I feel much better now that I'm home, I could just relax, finally!



OCTOBER 18, 2008;

I hated waking up, but I didn't wanna oversleep either. It's a Saturday and I didn't want to spend most of it sleeping! So I was playing online games and watching educational television (not!) when all of a sudden my uncle opens the door..he asks me if I'm going to Diana's house and I say, "yeah". I was thinking to myself, "kinda fckn early!" So I called Krissy and hahahhaha, her voice was all oookleh, high and crack'd when she answered the phone hahahaha! She told me that we're gonna go latero..I decided to get ready early. I got ready 2-3 hours before me and Krissy left the house. Since Diana lived a walking distance from our house,...we "walked". We got there and had some gooooood family time ^__^ too much to mention that I don't really wanna go into detail with everything.

Since me and ma' bbyb spend all of our weekends together, he pick'd me up at Diana's house. & since Krissy and my other cousin Kimberly (Gibbler, hahhah!) didn't wanna walk home, I asked Brandon to drop them off to my house since we're going there to grab stuffs anways.

& of course, we head to VP as usual (:
It was sooo funnnnaayy cause I thought there was gonna be a scrap between...SECRET! ahhaha, but *he got OWND! bwahahha >:)

Eventually, we ended up at my babe's house and had a drinking sesh with friends. Me and Brandon headed upstairs while everybody else was outside, looked for medicine and..etc. When we decided to go outside, we wanted it to be a secret, lol. So we stayed by the stairs at the frontdoor where nobody can see. We were there for the longest and only Mark noticed that we were by the stairs in the dark LOL. When he saw it it looked like he saw a ghost! bwahaha. Still at the stairs, we shared a stog, and when we were done Brandon flick'd it and we could hear Jerome say, "A ciggarette just flew!" LMAO. Although I wasn't involoved drinking due to the fact that I'm sick -____- After this, me and Brandon went upstairs cause he was all buzzin'. I ended up feeling uber sick! (this is the part I mentioned in the beginning).

No comments:

Asian Barbie's Followers