Monday, November 10, 2008

UNREAL SESH

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 01, 2008:

Nothing that special went on during the day. Just that I ate my favorite candies, Recess & Crunch (: & that me and the twins watched movies on television most of the day, or somewhat like that.


Early evening came and we all got ready to meet up with everybody at Reyna's hizzouse so we could head to Westlock Fairways for Kyla's friend's house party. As soon as we got there, we all headed towards the kitchen to where all the food was -___- ahha. We're all hungry animals I tellya! So then I got to officially meet the hostess of the party, Lexi*sp. After we ate, we planned to go outside cause inside was pretty crowded. But as soon as we head for the door, so did everyone else. ahahha! We ended up staying inside the house and sitting in the living room. It was a bit quiet so this girl played some songs from her ipod, and then there was this bright ass light flashing! They closed the lights in the house and the light was soooo bright when it flashed. It was like everytime people walked by, it looked like a scaryy movie,...was funnn tho (: Chilled outside for awhile and all Christian and Curtis them came, talk stories and whatevaaa before we left.

Back at bby's hizzouse, me and Brandon went upstairs while everyone stayed downstairs. Watched bby play GTA with his cuzzo real quick and got back downstairs, where errr'one was sitting in a circle. We joined and waited patiently for the parents to go to bed. Aaron, Chris, Jon, Mark and I forget who else left for a while to do some stuffs..car cruise and..idkkk. Some of us couldn't wait for everyone to come back, so we started on the hookah and setting up the table and drinks, etc. Curtis them show up and it was pretty quiet, so Curtis had to talk most of the time. Then Christian them left to go somewheres, I forget where..But then Curtis left to get his hookah too. It was just me, Jerome and Destin on it. haha, yes! Baby couldn't join in cause he was sick, poor thing. When some people came back, people that were smoking migrated to the small garage. Lori and Jesper came and provided the beer. Me and Brandon headed upstairs for a while cause I had to lay down, feeling all light headed and shitty..

Went back down after a while to have a couple drinks and see what everyone was up to. I could tell by the minute I came down that Bradley was buzzin' cause he couldn't shut the fck! Me and him kept pressuring Destin to drink more! Funny shit. When I thought I had enough amusment for the night, I went back upstairs with Brandon and we were just talking on the bed. Then Lori comes and asks Brandon if he has the money for the beer, and tells her that he gave it to his brotha, and she leaves. Bradley walks into the room unexpectedly a little while later and head straight for his bed like he was gone knock out! lol. Brandon was getting mad cause none of us were downstairs watching everybody, and was telling him he better go back down later. Lori walks in again and asks Bradley if he had the money. So he takes out his wallet and give the moolah to her. Baby, kept telling him that he better go back down and I tell Lori, "Just wake him up later." AHEM! Not mentioning the rest ;D So soon after she leaves, she comes back up moments later with Reyna, Aaron, Jesper and Jon xD They ask me, "Who did we have to wake up?" I told them, and they all jumped on Brad's bed. lmao. Next thing y'know, baby gets a phone call from his Fader telling him that we're all loud! So while he's on the phone, Jon escorted Brad to the toilet...PALU! Then drunk ol' Destin comes running in screaming, "Cops, cops!"

We all head downstairs except the two drunken monkies. Most of us started to clean up. An accident happened and there were tears, but nothing to it. Shit happens, y'know? Destin's on the side like, puking for the 2nd time. Baby told everyone to go already. So everyone starts leaving after. Next thing y'know, we hear Bradley getting yelled at. We go up after we stop hearing anything, to be safe. Once we were safe....NOT! Babe got yelled at too. Fell asleep soon after.

No comments:

Asian Barbie's Followers