Thursday, November 20, 2008

THE "FUCK HER!" FIGHT

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2008:

Met up at Reyna's house when the sun went down and random thing: *Someone bought a hookah while we waited to go to a party. While we waited, me, Brandon, Bradley and Mark went to Jack's to eaaat. Went back to Reyna's and had a hookah sesh. Chambered in babe's car. Woooot! haha.


So anyway, we finally went to the party. It turned out to be Bryson Tanudra's party. Bryson saw me and he goes, "Cops came earlier, that's why we're all trying to relocate." We were just standing there, and I was thinking what was gonna happen next. I spotted someone that I kinda didn't approve of and I said out loud, "Fck her!" I felt someone pull me from behind and says, "Stop babe!" I felt like I was almost gonna fall over or some shit, Fck! I was all pissed off and didn't wanna start nothing, so I walked toward the loop where I was gonna calm down on my own. Omg, dumbass at the time fckn followed! Like, how ya expect to make things better if you didn't just let what I said slide!? What's so fckn wrong about sayin' that? At least the person that was MEANT to hear it, didn't hear it! WTF! I understand if I fckn went up to that person's face, you would get all mad! But shiii, what gives you the idea that I wanna start some drama bullshit again!? It's just that kinda thing where I just don't like certain people for certain reasons, GET THE FCK OVER IT! I don't like her & y'know it! IDGAF! That's that!

I wanted to leave when I couldn't just be left alone. I was built up with anger, and what tick'd me off even more was the fact that you wouldn't let my wrist go and you was just gripping it tighter and tighter after I told you that he was hurting me. As soon as I couldn't take the pain any longer, I started pouring tears and yelling at the top of my lungs for you to let me go, I didn't even know I could yell THAT loud. You then pulled my wrist so that you could hold me in your arms, let me tell you..it didn't make things better.. Like, first you're gonna get mad at me for something you say that you don't give a fck about, then you go running after me like it's okay when I'm trying to calm down after almost falling over when being pulled, you hurt me, and now you wanna hold me? FUCK OFF, is what I thought at that very moment.

I could hear people telling me to shut up, but I ignored everybody at the moment. Brandon dragged me to the car and wanted me to get in, but all I wanted was to GET AWAY. I was still yelling to let me go, next thing y'know, one of the neighbors start saying something & I didn't give a shit 'til everybody started yelling at me, "Michelle, shut the fuck up!" I did as I was told, & still didn't fck'n care, I still kept telling him to let his grip on my arms go. Frustration still went through me as I tried to free myself from him. I just wanted to go home at that point. He shoved me into the car as everyone started to leave. All I said was, "I'm done, it's over, I don't want to be with you."

Okay, so we head to 711 in Ewa Beach & I just noticed I had two sets of bumps on each arm.. he bruised me :( Everyone gets out of their car when we arrive, except me and Brandon. Just what I expected, he wanted to talk..but there was nothing to talk about at the time. He knows what he did, he should already know how I am! Like, what the hell is he getting mad over something so little? At least I didn't 'cause immature shit! Who gives a fuck if I was loud or not? The person wouldn't even know it was for them anyways! It's the same fckn thing like if they weren't even there, the hell he trippin' for!? The bumps on my arms were sore and I told him, "Don't touch me." Each time I thought he was moving closer or going to touch me, I would twitch and cry even harder. I was to terrified that I was going to get hurt again. I told him the reasons why I broke it off. For one, he got mad over something stupid. Two, he couldn't just let it slide. Three, he had to hurt me. Four, he made me shame in front of all his friends. But mainly because of the 3rd and 4th reason. I didn't even wanna show face to any of his friends anymore after embarrassing myself in front of them. Like, what do they think of me now?

We relocated to the other side of 711. He kept telling me that it was an accident & I kept telling him that I don't wanna be with him if he's gonna hurt me "accidently" everytime I try to leave. It doesn't matter if he hurt me purposely or accidently!


Next thing y'know, we're headed to a car cruise & I kinda drifted from the fact that we were fighting and stayed quiet.

Then we get back to his house, he looked at my arms and started crying, telling me that he was sorry and that he couldn't believe what he did to me.

At least he felt bad. Of course I forgave him and didn't want to actually leave him,..I can't stand thinking about him being with someone else.
So yes, we're still together! (: I LOVE HIM & HE'S MINES BITCHES!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how your blogs are so long and that I can't stop reading once I've started ^__^

;D Touching story. lmfao.

Love you chelle.

Asian Barbie's Followers