Wednesday, March 4, 2009

CRAZYBUSYGOOD

Uh yeah, since I got called in to go to the couselor yesterday, hell, I went to first period on time today. What an accomplishment. (:

I stayed back in Mama Q's afterschool to wait out for my ma'. She was taking hella long. So since Marinelle offered me a ride home, I decided to wait for my mom there.

Destination: Ala Moana when my mom finally came to get me. (: We walked all over the creation looking for a nice enough dress for me to wear on Saturday for my Uncle Rommel & Aunty Abbey's wedding. I finally settle on a black and white bubble dress from Forever 21. Had to find a cover-up. Found my heels...boots actually. Literally went into mostly every store. Royce, my brother, was getting hungry so my mom bought cookies at Cookie Corner! :D Found some really nice heels at Nine West, but ma' said she had to think about it. My mom wanted to go to Ward side, so we left Alas 'round 8ish.

Ordered Zippy's on the way home.

No comments:

Asian Barbie's Followers