SATURDAY, MARCH 07, 2009:
Today is the day that my sister turns 8 years old.
There were a lot of things that me and my mom them had to get done.
Waikele was the place that you would've found me in the morning. Went to couple places to look for Ray's shoes to match his outfit for tonight. Me and my mom was just foolin' around though, walking around, talking stories with people she ran into, looking at unnecessary things, etc. Eventually, we decided to go to Target to get the card to give money in, but it was too damn crowded! So we went to Long's instead. Before heading back home, ordered some Taco Bell and ate at home.
Relaxed a little after we ate. I played my sister's Diner Dash 'til we had to get ready. Left the house 'round 3ish, got to Pagoda 'round 4. My brother was soo cute at the dinner table. He kept eating all the candy that was wrapped in this cute little box and we kept pretending that we threw all the candy away and he would look for it. xD Me and my mom took those typical bathroom pictures too!
The wedding had it's funny, boring, weird, omg, eeeww, and crazy moments. Left probably around almost 10, I think? I still had to get to Agliam's party, and Brandon still had to come and get me.
When I got to my Ewa Beach house, I waited for Brandon and I called Dustin. He told me that it wasn't worth it to come, so Brandon and I just went to his house...for some goood, good lovin' ;D
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment