Stupid babe! I HATE when you don't pay attention to me! I'm your girlfriend, you're supposed to make me the center of your world for cryin' out loud! >:]
You're just lucky I LOOOOOOOVE YA' ASS...just ya'ass. jk xD
On the plus side of stupid boyfriends, I got to see a hole that I've never seen before. HAHAHAHHAHAHA! ;D
Decided we wanted to go out tonight. Ended up in Kunia. Brandon and I agreed on ordering Subway and eating at Loco Moco. Yay, Adriel was working and hooked us up! ;D
Shortly after, everyone was told to go to Chris' house because Aaron had a story to tell and he didn't want to repeat it twice, so he made damn sure everyone was there.
He told us what had happen early this morning 'round 1AM or so. His car got broken into. His neighbors were on the lookout and didn't want to jump into conclusion 'cause what if that was like Aaron's family or friends at his car, so they were calling Aaron nonstop to check if he knew them people who were at the car, but too late Aaron was sleeping. It wasn't until his neighbors knocked on the door and Aaron's parents got it, the neighbors told them the story. The parents had to wake him, and the story was:
The neighbors saw a car passing by Aaron's a few times.
The neighbors got suspicious.
One of 'em sat on the curb, across the street from Aaron's to keep a lookout.
The others went and got bats or something.
The one sitting across the street was trying to reach Aaron, just to check if he knew the guy breaking in, but wasn't picking up.
The guy that was breaking into the car saw the guy sitting on the curb and dug out.
This incident happened in Salt Lake, so if anybody knows who drives a black, four-door, mercedes kompressor, license plate..I forget. LMK!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment