Wednesday, March 11, 2009

TWENTY-NINE MONTHS

It's about time I get to see my boyfriend on a Wednesday! (:
All these times we've only been spending time with each other Friday-Sundays.

After 3 periods in school, I decided to ditch the hellhole along with Agliam, Dewtin & Roosevelt. All three periods were pretty much pointless, I shouldn't have gone to school period!

As soon as 3rd was over, I met up with them people's at Jbldng. Walked to Rose's van and the next thing y'know, Rose says he's gonna steal some wood from a class. He stuffed 3 hugely long ones inside with us. HA, not to mention Edmond helped and he went back to class. xD

Once we got to Rose's house, it's obvious what comes next...HOOKAAAAH BAAAY-BEH! Y'know it is what it is! Brandon came a little while after we started the session and joined in.

After we left Roosevelt's house, Brandon and I dropped Dustin off to his house. Stopped by 711 in Waipahu 'cause somebody wanted musubi. (;

Relaxed and watched tv, and showered at my baby's place. Dropped Lori off home and went to Reyna's house. I was mad pretty much the whole time, so I was making trouble to Brandon. Telling him he can't kiss me, hug me, touch me, etc. or I'd punch him. Mark and Bradley was just watching and making like we were a tv show, saying stuff like, "I wonder what's gonna happen next." or, "The suspense is killing me." when me and Brandon were quiet. This went on 'til he dropped me home.

It was maaaaajor traffic!
It was almost 10 and Brandon saw that I was really tired so he told me to sleep for the time being and he'll wake me up when we get to my house. So I fell asleep holding his hand.

He woke me up when we arrived, did the usual bye-for-now-kiss, told each other we love each other and he'll call me when he gets home.

No comments:

Asian Barbie's Followers