For those of you who have doubted me,
I'm going to make you all eat your own words!
As soon as I prove you all wrong, I hope you all
feel stupid so I can laugh in your faces!
Just you guys watch me,
I WILL GRADUATE!
I WILL GRADUATE AS A HONU!
I WILL GRADUATE THIS YEAR WITH THE CLASS OF 2009!
You wouldn't even believe what my dad said to me. "Are you going to graduate or what? If not, I'd rather go to work." I felt like running away while I'd cry 'cause it was THAT hurtful. My dad is really THAT doubtful that I'd make it through high school.
Even my mom, grandparents, aunties, uncles, cousins, & many of my friends think that I'm not going to make it!
I don't need any of you anyway! Watch me succeed without you! Whether you're my friends OR family, no true friend and no one of my family should ever doubt me of graduating. What kind of friend would do that!? What kind of family member are you!?
When I do graduate, and if I do have a grad party, I'm not even mentioning anyone's names. So for my speech, this is how I'm saying my thank-yous, "I'd like to thank God and those who haven't doubted me, you know who you are."
OMG, I was actually crying while I wrote this, and still am T__T
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH GAAARL! I know how you feel >__<
We'll talk about it tomorrow. (=
I looooove you best! <3
Post a Comment