I thought I was going to go to school the whole day today, but apparently not. It's a good thing that I didn't miss out in 1st period today, or I would've had more make up work. But today was an alright day, we played that old elementary telephone game. xD We went crazy blaming each other about who screwed up the damn messages. People were saying stuff like "Jesse like oof." "somebody's gaay." "peanut butter and jelly for lunch." omg, I tell you, was crazy! LOLOL.
2nd period I spent all period working on one of my essays for my AP class 4th period and talking stories with Ryan.
Ugh, lunch came and Christine told me that she wasn't going to 4th. -__- That would only mean that I wouldn't go either because nobody would be there! I'm pretty sure Mailyn would've been busy with something else, and Paula had that thing for HOSA?
So Agliam comes walking back into Ms. Quisano's and she says something about not going to class and her and Richard wanted to leave, and I'm like, "Wait! I'm going to be by myself in 3rd too! I don't want to be left with Roel and Edgar!" -__- So we tell Dustin and the three of us end up skipping 3rd with Richard. You never know the fun things you end up doing at Target :D


Back to school, then walked home with Dustin.
My night isn't all that special, but I'm glad I got to finally have a nice good conversation with my best, Shy (:
No comments:
Post a Comment