Thursday, March 5, 2009

TENSION & TARGET

So since the deadline for personal pages is right around the corner, there have been bitter moments between friendlines. Not really feelin' to go into detail with this. Long story short, there were disagreements.

I thought today was gonna be like any other day, just stay home & computer. -__- Fortunately, my cuzzo, Dianabanana called me. :D Turns out that she was at Angie's and so, I decided to go there. Good thing I did or I would've been uber booored to the max plus tax! We talked about whatevers, and it's soo funny how me and Diana would laugh at Angie because.. secret. xD While Angie waited to go to work, and me & Diana waited for her mom to pick us up, I took a nap.

Once Aunty Naty came to get us, we went straight to KFC's drive thru. Got to Diana's and ate us some chicken. Left to Target right after we finished eating.

Going into Target, I didn't know what the hell to expect. As soon as I walked in, it looked like a Kmart/Walmart/Sears all put together. It was huuuuuge! Right when I looked at their prices on everything, I'd rather shop somewhere else. Idk why people say it's the same thing like Walmart. It's NOTHING like Walmart except the looks and what they sell! Their prices are just as bad as everywhere else, like Ala Moana! -__- Frickkk man, all I bought was hair color.

Before we made our way out, me and Diana decided to get some Starbucks. Can tell most of them were new 'cause they had no idea what SM2PRUBT was! I had to repeat it lke 34502380428930970348 times! Thank goodness for that white lady, she was so nice. Heck if it wasn't for her, our order woulda been jaack'd up! Bullcraap bitches! xD

No comments:

Asian Barbie's Followers