Friday, March 13, 2009

FRIDAY THE 13TH #2

Today is supposed to be a "bad luck" day.
The only bad thing that happened to me was...my period! -__-
It's a good thing,..but I didn't want to have it yet..on a weekend I mean.
Not to mention Friday the 13th was also last month, I should know 'cause that's my future husband's birthday ;D

I've been on time to 1st period for about two weeks now..feels good. (: Don't you just want to tell me that I'm doing such a good job!? HAHH. I went to school all the way through 3rd period. Brandon met me at the circle in the parking lot. Grabbed money and all the necessities I needed for the weekend.

Ordered some food in Waipahu, at that Korean bbq place, I forget what it's called. Got me my meet jun. Got to baby's house.

I'm pretty sure we went to Jesper's house. Not sure what we did there though.

No comments:

Asian Barbie's Followers