Wednesday, March 25, 2009

STORYTIME W/ CURTIS

TUESDAY, MARCH 24, 2009:
So we're all at Reyna's house & what does mostly everyone do once again?..that's right, draaank. But on the plus side, I get to collect more can tabs! :D I tellya, I'm going to have that five gallon menehune water jug filled! >:] So yeah, we're all just sitting around in the darkness 'til someone familiar passes by.

He parked on the side and walked right up to us. Curtis! Been awhile since I've seen'em. Used to see him every weekend at parties/people's houses, & omg, not to mention last summer! LOLOL.

Throughout most of the night, a certain someone kept making phone calls out to everyone. Though nobody really wanted to be involved at all. Yeah, there's been a bit of drama tonight.

To end our night, everyone was just listening to Curtis' life stories. Like, all those times he'd been in fights, people stabbing people, that time when he was eating stools and chairs at HB, & wtf ever drama.

But I swear, he's one of the greatest story-tellers I know. hahh.

No comments:

Asian Barbie's Followers